Brand: Kirkland Signature
- 225 Enteric Coated Softgels.
- Helps support cardiovascular health.
- Helps reduce muscle pain for individuals on statin medications.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraine headaches.
- Contains no lactose, no gluten or no hydrogenated oils.
Publisher: Kirkland Signature
Details: Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg is ideal for those requiring a higher potency of CoQ10. The body's ability to produce CoQ10 decreases with age; and the use of cholesterol-lowering statin drugs interfere with the production of CoQ10. Individuals on statin medications may suffer stain drug-induced myalgia (muscle pain) and supplementing with CoQ10 may reduce or even reverse the muscle pain. Migraine headache sufferers may also benefit by taking CoQ10 prophylactically to help reduce the frequency of migraines. Kirkland SignatureTM CoQ10 provides rice bran oil and vitamin E in each softgel to ensure the best absorption and bioavailability.
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
Item Condition: New