Air Fryers are much preferred by many health-conscious people today because you can have the same crunchy and delicious taste of fried foods without using too much oil. If you want to find out more about these air fryers, you should continue reading this article.
They may be called Air Fryers, but they are not actually fryers. They are designed as countertop convection ovens that utilize fans to circulate hot air, cooking the food inside placed in a small removable basket. They are also made to fit on countertops, which mean they aren’t big enough to cook for a big crowd.
These air fryers may not exactly copy the same deep-fried results that you get in an original fryer, but they still provide nicely cooked foods. You can also reheat your food in the air fryers, instead of using the microwave oven.
Below are in-depth reviews of seven of the best air fryer models available today. Please take note that this review is not in ranked order.
- This air fryer model is very quiet and very easy to clean.
- The price is not bad and you can get it Here.
- The warranty covers two years.
- Upon testing the Black + Decker Purify, we had some difficulty reading the temperature markings and time because it was too small. The controls may be hard to see, especially for people who don’t have a good vision.
- The capacity is only 2 quarts, which is quite small.
- Very affordable and you can buy it from Here.
- It’s very easy to clean.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
- The mechanical controls are easy to read and set without any problems.
- Its capacity is only 2.5 quarts.
- It has no pre-programmed settings.
- There is quite a bit of noise since you will hear the fan and the timer ticking.
- It is very quiet and has minimal fan noise.
- The dials and controls are easy to read and use.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
- The basket capacity is 3.2 quarts, which is bigger compared to the air fryers.
- Its food basket is quite difficult to clean because of so many nooks and crannies.
- Chefman Digital is easy to clean because it has a nonstick coating.
- The displays are large and clear, but the buttons may be a bit small.
- It is relatively quiet.
- The warranty lasts up to 1 year.
- It automatically switches to the Keep-Warm mode at the end of its cooking time.
- You can buy it from Here.
- It doesn’t have pre-programmed settings for different types of food.
- The capacity is only 2.7 quarts.
- The controls may take some time getting used to.
- The electronic controls are simple and easy to use and read.
- It has pre-programmed settings for commonly cooked foods.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- It has a handy knob to easily set the temperature and cooking time.
- It has a capacity of 3.1 quarts.
- It is the noisiest in this batch of air fryers.
- The basket may take some time to clean because of the hard to reach nooks and crannies.
- It has a large capacity of 5.8 quarts.
- It has a preprogrammed setting.
- The electronic controls are very user-friendly.
- You can easily clean the inside and outside part of this air fryer.
- It has a warranty of 1 year.
- Even though it is the largest air fryer from this batch, it is still very affordable and you can buy it from Here.
- Cleaning of the basket may be quite a chore because of its many holes.
- The fan is a bit on the noisy side.
- This is another large air fryer at 5.3-quart capacity.
- It is easy to clean with its nonstick coating.
- The digital controls are quick and easy to use.
- It has pre-programmed settings.
- It can be quite noisy, which is about the same as the countertop microwave.
- It has a short warranty of only 60 days.