- Powerful generator provides 12V DC outlet, 2,000 W Maximum AC output, 5,000 Rpm, 50/60 Hz rate frequency, and 52 dBA at 7m (23 ft.) noise reduction
- Engine speed automatically adjusts to save fuel with tank capacity up to 4.2 L and fuel consumption less than 395 (g/kW.h)
- Easy pull recoil start with up to 7-hour continuous running time
- Portable, lightweight, and built-in carrying handlePortable, lightweight, and built-in carrying handle, ideal for home, indoor events, and outdoor applications
- This generator powered by a 4-stroke engine to offer a reliable design, and has CSA and EPA approved
Details: DuraDrive DP2000 2,000-Watt Ultra-Quiet Lightweight Gas-Powered Inverter Generator is a great choice if you want a low-cost emergency backup source of power. A quiet, reliable, light-weight portable generator at 21 Kg with a 4.2 L gas tank, and a 7-hour continuous running time. With only 52 dB at 7 m distance. Engine speed automatically adjusts, saving fuel. 30% lower noise than common generators, providing a quiet environment that charges a DC 12V . Pull recoil system is incredibly easy to use in order to start. CSA and EPA Approved.
Package Dimensions: 20.7 x 18.9 x 11.4 inches